Monday 23 May 2011

feeling sensitive?

today i'm feeling fragile, having one of those days and well i believe that with other peoples help i have come up with a cure for the blues.
 lelove, tumblr 

lelove is my goto blog when i'm feeling down i wouldn't say it cheers me up but it sure helps in someway.

now here's my how to cheer me up list 
1. read blogs in bed including lelove
2. dress up fancy with a floppy hat and  sunglasses 
3. take my ipod, elle and a blanket to the park 
4. have Thai noodles for lunch
5. take the bus into town and try on clothes i cant afford
6.buy a vanilla late or 3
7. do some charity shop searching
8.buy a big issue off the man with the dog 
9.tidy the house to really loud music
10. watch hot fuzz and the lizzie mcguire movie in bed
11. goto sleep early



love Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

i'm 15 stumbling through blogging and learning not be be too awful. seeking help