Sunday 14 March 2010

anything for a smile

so I've spent the whole of my Sunday sat on my bed reading blogs i think my eyes will be square by the time i have wrote this. anyway i really feel the need to tell somebody about what i have found on the many blogs i have read because well it the first time since seeing the ss10 collections in elle that i have been this exited. i know sad...

1.this is coeur de pirate i found her on lily and the music her voice made me smile as soon as she started to sing. its just so beautiful. it makes me even happier that i have no idea what shes singing because its in french
this is her myspace you should look at it.


Coeur de Pirate || Comme des enfants from Dare To Care Records on Vimeo.


2. the most beautiful video i have ever seen. it reminds me of that advert, the one for surf fabric soffener or somthing you know the one where she goes in the bed sheets and its all flowery...
its nothing like that advert but for some reason it reminds me of it. yeah so the video is by anglea kohler shes an amazing photographer and well the film below explains her talent in film making.im in love with the the artist who plays the background music too a fine frenzy i love her music.

im so sorry you cant see all of it i have no idea what has happened click on the video to see it properly this one doesn't do it justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

i'm 15 stumbling through blogging and learning not be be too awful. seeking help